Taking photos has never been as easy as it is today. As digital camera sales keep dropping, manufacturers are equipping their smartphones with increasingly high quality cameras. They have consequently become most people’s go-to for capturing life in a simple way. While this may be bad news for some, PR and communications professionals should relish in the accessibility of this new tool.
However, simply owning the material to take a picture doesn’t make you a great photographer. Indeed, photography takes skill, precision and knowledge.
Do you want to learn how to get everything you possibly can out of your smartphone’s camera and built-in editing tools? Then this smartphone photography course was built for you.
What should I expect from this course?
This course will teach you:
- The principles of photographic composition and how to use them
- How your smartphone’s features can work in your favour
- Key technical notions around lighting and framing
- Tips and resources to learn photo editing
Through eight interactive modules mixing audio, video and original material, you will learn how to use your smartphone’s camera to its fullest capabilities. This new knowledge will put you ahead of competitors in the PR, media and communications industry.
What is the PR Training Academy?
The PR Training Academy was created by Ellen Gunning, who has been working in the PR industry for over 25 years. With her experience and a team of industry experts, the Academy delivers tailored courses for professionals to stay on top of trends.
Our annual membership subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to small courses that you can study from anywhere in your own time
- Interactive content that promotes smooth learning
- Access to all our courses with a membership
- A team of professionals to mentor you
- Certification upon course completion
Not feeling like smartphone photography is the thing you need to specialise in right now? No problem. Check out our range of other courses, and pick something that suits you or your business more.